Have Your Details Removed
Remove your details from the DBS Data sales and marketing lists
If you would like your details removed from any or all of our lists please let us help you. Register here to stop direct marketing from DBS Data and our clients.
To find out more about why we have your details, how we use them and how to remove your details watch our video here.
When you register here and you provide us with these details we will use them to search our database. If we find we have your details, we will delete them. We will also add your name and contact details to our suppression list. The suppression list is only ever used for matching to new supplies from our data providers and contributors. If your suppression record ever matches a record being supplied to us, we will reject it to ensure we don’t start processing your details again.
Alternatively, you can email your opt-out request to ComplianceTeam@DBSdata.co.uk
What else can you do to cut down unwanted sales and marketing calls, letters, emails and texts?
- Register your current telephone numbers with The Telephone Preference Service (TPS) by clicking here.
- Register your home address with The Mailing Preference Service (MPS) by clicking here.
- If you are receiving post for someone who has died, you can register them with The Bereavement Register or The Deceased Preference Service (DPS).
- Register with The Fundraising Preference Service (FPS) to reduce the amount of charities contacting you by clicking here.
- The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) can provide you with contact details of other data companies like DBS Data whom you may wish contact.